WHEN: April 18, 2017 || 11am-3pm
WHERE: Temple University Bell Tower
- The What IF Tower Takeover is a showcase of the innovative technologies, businesses, music, non-profits and art that Temple students, alumni and Philadelphians have created.
- Be inspired by product demos, projects, innovations, and help foster a culture of collaboration and innovation among Temple students.
- Meet like minded individuals that share the same passions as you. Pair with students from other schools & majors to work on innovative products and businesses together.
- Discover the resources Temple provides that will give you concrete steps to bring your ideas into fruition.
WHO: All are invited! This is an open event. The goal is to have students from all majors and schools come out & meet like minded individuals that lead completely different lives than you!
WHEN: April 18, 2017 || 6pm-8:30pm (Doors open at 5:30pm)
WHERE: Mitten Hall
WHAT: Come and hear seven amazing entrepreneurs/professionals, from diverse fields, speak about the stages of innovation and entrepreneurship:
- What it means to innovate and collaborate within a particular field.
- The problems that arise in each stage of fruition and how he/she handled it.
- The entrepreneurial & innovative journey and how we can learn from it.
An hour of networking with the speakers, fellow students and alumni will ensue after the Lightning Panels; you never know what opportunities will come out of talking to a room full of driven individuals. Food and refreshments will be provided.
WHO: All are invited! Tickets are free, but you must sign up below to reserve your seat and gurantee admittance!
Stages of Innovation Lightning Panels
Ideation & creation